Mario Kart 8 for Wii U now available!
Results 1 to 49 of 49
Like Tree9Likes
  • 1 Post By COMIN4DATASS
  • 1 Post By Sharkz
  • 1 Post By Max Lazy 10
  • 3 Post By DeviousOne
  • 1 Post By Ballgeoff
  • 1 Post By Elite
  • 1 Post By wiiant

Thread: Eshop should I buy my games here or retail?

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    6

    Eshop should I buy my games here or retail?

    I was thinking of how easyit is for me to just touch the app and start my games. I will buy a 1TB so size isnt an issue. I dont care for the box. Would you guys recommend buying from store or eshop and why?



  2. #2
    Dragonrider of Nintendo Draco Breach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    North Carolina, USA
    Posts
    2,871
    Nintendo NID
    DracoBreach
    Other Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Edymion PSN ID: bamthedoc Steam ID: DragonAgnstEvil
    Are you talking about purchasing directly from eShop versus buying codes from stores? If so, the only real difference would be where you can catch the best deals and how securely you watch your credit card. I'd shop for the best eShop deals before making a decision, personally.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    6
    I mean buying games from eshop or buying them retail for example buying just dance 4 on the 3shop vs buying the hard disk at gamestop.

  4. #4
    Dragonrider of Nintendo Draco Breach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    North Carolina, USA
    Posts
    2,871
    Nintendo NID
    DracoBreach
    Other Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Edymion PSN ID: bamthedoc Steam ID: DragonAgnstEvil
    Thank you for clarifying.

    I'd say personal preference, really. I like to hold the physical media - cart or disc. I know it makes little to no difference which I buy.

    Because I prefer physical media, I feel my 128GB SSD is plenty to store DLC and eShop exclusive games.

  5. #5
    Senior Member COMIN4DATASS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    242
    Nintendo NID
    COMIN4DATASS
    I prefer physical copys so I can show off my games but the main reason is if I going to spent full price for a game I getting the box as well. Also I like having a backup just in case something happens to my Wii U.
    Sharkz likes this.
    Nintendo Network ID: COMIN4DATASS
    Add me if you want just let me know if your from the forums
    Favorite Wii U Game: Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze

    Currently playing: NBA 2K13, Assassin's Creed III

  6. #6
    Abomination Sharkz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    4,428
    Quote Originally Posted by COMIN4DATASS View Post
    I prefer physical copys so I can show off my games but the main reason is if I going to spent full price for a game I getting the box as well. Also I like having a backup just in case something happens to my Wii U.
    ^This right here. If something happens to my console I don't wanna worry about losing my downloaded games too.
    Lethal_NFS likes this.
    - I saw six men kicking and punching my mother-in-law. My neighbor walks over and says, "Are you going to help?" I said, "No, six should be enough." -

    Nintendo ID: DooMed

  7. #7
    Guide Kahhhhyle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    JERSEY
    Posts
    8,107
    As others have said if something happens to your console all your downloaded games are gone. And without a disc you can't bring games over to a friends house, or sell it if you don't like it, or let somebody borrow it. But with downloads if you have the deluxe Wii U you get the 10% off and it instantly links to your club Nintendo so you don't need to deal with codes. Not to mention a hard drive with ten games on it takes up much less space then ten physical games on it.

    Personally I like having the case, but there are compelling reasons to download everything.
    Hardcore = Elitist Casuals

  8. #8
    Official Llama Immallama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    On the track
    Posts
    2,905
    Nintendo NID
    Immallama22
    Other Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Immallama22
    I personally love having a physical copy of a game. I don't think that will ever change...


    NNID: Immallama22


  9. #9
    Moderator Max Lazy 10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    CANADA
    Posts
    7,817
    Nintendo NID
    Max_Lazy_10
    Other Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: max_lazy_10
    There's nothing better than holding your gamebox, but as of late, I've started liking online purchases as well. The good thing about them on Wii U is simply that you can just start the app from the gamepad. I really like that.
    Rugmouse likes this.

    What Happens When You Report Something?


    Is there a bad post? Then report it by clicking the little triangle on the bottom left corner of any post, PM, or visitor message. But do you wonder what occurs behind the scenes?




  10. #10
    Senior Member OffspringBR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Brasil
    Posts
    208
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco Breach View Post
    Are you talking about purchasing directly from eShop versus buying codes from stores? If so, the only real difference would be where you can catch the best deals and how securely you watch your credit card. I'd shop for the best eShop deals before making a decision, personally.
    excuse-me, is there already codes at retails for downloads on the eshop? If so, I'm really looking for that! I'm foreign, so buying from Amazon or any online retail would be better than from eShop (since I can choose a lot of different payment methods).

  11. #11
    Guide Kahhhhyle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    JERSEY
    Posts
    8,107
    Quote Originally Posted by OffspringBR View Post
    excuse-me, is there already codes at retails for downloads on the eshop? If so, I'm really looking for that! I'm foreign, so buying from Amazon or any online retail would be better than from eShop (since I can choose a lot of different payment methods).
    I don't think there are specific game codes, but you can buy eShop points and then use them to buy your games.
    Hardcore = Elitist Casuals

  12. #12
    Peanut Butter Aficionado savinghyrule's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Branson, MO
    Posts
    2,793
    Nintendo NID
    savinghyrule
    Other Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: savinghyrule
    it's really just a matter of personal preference. you seem to already be leaning toward digital copies, so run with that. plus the digital promotion for deluxe owners is pretty sweet.

  13. #13
    Dragonrider of Nintendo Draco Breach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    North Carolina, USA
    Posts
    2,871
    Nintendo NID
    DracoBreach
    Other Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Edymion PSN ID: bamthedoc Steam ID: DragonAgnstEvil
    Quote Originally Posted by OffspringBR View Post
    excuse-me, is there already codes at retails for downloads on the eshop? If so, I'm really looking for that! I'm foreign, so buying from Amazon or any online retail would be better than from eShop (since I can choose a lot of different payment methods).
    Wow... Sorry, this got buried, and I did not see it

    However, I'll answer now.

    *ahem*

    Some retailers are selling codes for specific games. Not many. As @Kahhhhyle stated, most retailers concentrate on the points cards.

  14. #14
    Expert Tactician Sonicgill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    4,290
    If you can get hard copy, yes. If not, digital. Just be patient for them.
    Bacon always makes everything better.

  15. #15
    Senior Member OffspringBR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Brasil
    Posts
    208
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco Breach View Post
    Wow... Sorry, this got buried, and I did not see it

    However, I'll answer now.

    *ahem*

    Some retailers are selling codes for specific games. Not many. As @Kahhhhyle stated, most retailers concentrate on the points cards.
    Great, if you know any specific retailer that sells the game code, please tell me! I could not found any on google!

  16. #16
    Senior Member Superrty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    In my house
    Posts
    1,231
    Well physical games seem to go on bigger sales than digital. So if you can wait for your game then go physical and wait for the sale.
    Octopus cow

  17. #17
    Dragonrider of Nintendo Draco Breach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    North Carolina, USA
    Posts
    2,871
    Nintendo NID
    DracoBreach
    Other Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Edymion PSN ID: bamthedoc Steam ID: DragonAgnstEvil
    Quote Originally Posted by OffspringBR View Post
    Great, if you know any specific retailer that sells the game code, please tell me! I could not found any on google!
    GameStop has a few. I haven't actually looked into their selection. Sorry. I prefer physical media when available. I was tempted to ask if they had The Cave or something.

    I also know Shovel Knight, Super Ubi Land, and others will offer download codes to their backers upon fulfillment.

  18. #18
    is YOUR Daddy! DeviousOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Orlando Fl
    Posts
    15,100
    Nintendo NID
    DeviousOne
    Other Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: DeviousonePSU
    until there is a financial advantage to buying digital i will continue to buy physical games
    Elite, RaY_210 and scotto46 like this.
    (((Post King)))


    Nintendo ID: DeviousOne

    DeviousOne's Reviews:
    Wii U: Nintendo Land New Super Mario U

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    109
    A few weeks after release, some retailer will have sales that lower prices. Target, Walmart, Toys R Us and (mostly) Amazon all have sales that knock $10 or more from the price. eShop titles almost always cost full retail.

    I'm not buying a digital copy of anything for full retail price of a physical disc. Not from Nintendo. If they move to an account based system instead of device based for purchases, and come down off of this full retail price thing I'd do at least some digital.

    As it stands now, digital purchases of games that have a physical release are a bad deal considering how Nintendo does business today.

  20. #20
    is YOUR Daddy! DeviousOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Orlando Fl
    Posts
    15,100
    Nintendo NID
    DeviousOne
    Other Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: DeviousonePSU
    Quote Originally Posted by arrowrand View Post
    A few weeks after release, some retailer will have sales that lower prices. Target, Walmart, Toys R Us and (mostly) Amazon all have sales that knock $10 or more from the price. eShop titles almost always cost full retail.

    I'm not buying a digital copy of anything for full retail price of a physical disc. Not from Nintendo. If they move to an account based system instead of device based for purchases, and come down off of this full retail price thing I'd do at least some digital.

    As it stands now, digital purchases of games that have a physical release are a bad deal considering how Nintendo does business today.
    Agreed retailers offer better deals than eshop and it should be the other way around lol
    (((Post King)))


    Nintendo ID: DeviousOne

    DeviousOne's Reviews:
    Wii U: Nintendo Land New Super Mario U

  21. #21
    Destroyer Of Excitement
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    San Antonio, Tejas
    Posts
    3,588
    Nintendo NID
    RayU84
    Retail all the way.




    ​With my last breath, I curse Zoidberg!!!

    *if you add my NNID, try to go through Miiverse so I get a notification, and let me know it's from Wii U Forums

  22. #22
    Senior Member drew79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    st. louis, mo
    Posts
    1,823
    I go for whatever the better deal is. Eshop prices never seem to go down, whereas Best Buy, Amazon whomever, will actually compete to get you to buy a game from them. Bought Arkham City last week for 30, now it's 20. More money means more games, and there are a lot of games I want. That said, downloading seems super convenient. For me, I have so many stores near my house I'm just not that lazy or impatient... yet.

  23. #23
    Peanut Butter Aficionado savinghyrule's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Branson, MO
    Posts
    2,793
    Nintendo NID
    savinghyrule
    Other Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: savinghyrule
    Quote Originally Posted by drew79 View Post
    Bought Arkham City last week for 30, now it's 20.
    for real?

  24. #24
    is YOUR Daddy! DeviousOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Orlando Fl
    Posts
    15,100
    Nintendo NID
    DeviousOne
    Other Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: DeviousonePSU
    thats why i dont get why nintendo doesnt give us savings in Eshop! on PS+ i atleast get 5 bucks off the games...its not much but its something
    (((Post King)))


    Nintendo ID: DeviousOne

    DeviousOne's Reviews:
    Wii U: Nintendo Land New Super Mario U

  25. #25
    Censured mchelski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    3,912
    Nintendo NID
    mchelski
    Quote Originally Posted by DeviousOne View Post
    until there is a financial advantage to buying digital i will continue to buy physical games
    In Brazil games are about 220R$, in dollars would be about 100, so, for me it is cheaper =P

  26. #26
    Senior Member OffspringBR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Brasil
    Posts
    208
    Quote Originally Posted by DeviousOne View Post
    thats why i dont get why nintendo doesnt give us savings in Eshop! on PS+ i atleast get 5 bucks off the games...its not much but its something
    Actually, you get 6 dolars back with Nintendo Deluxe promotion. So it can be cheaper than buying a physical copy.

    Quote Originally Posted by mchelski View Post
    In Brazil games are about 220R$, in dollars would be about 100, so, for me it is cheaper =P
    I'm also a Brazilian and this ain't 100% true.

    It was:
    Full price was 180R$, that is about 90$
    and mid price (50$ games) was 150R$, about 75$

    Now it is:
    Full price is 160R$, that is about 80$
    and mid price (50$ games) is 130R$, about 65$

    SOURCE: Wii U nas Casas Bahia
    Last edited by OffspringBR; 04-09-2013 at 01:40 PM.

  27. #27
    Censured mchelski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    3,912
    Nintendo NID
    mchelski
    you do realize there are no casa bahias in Rio Grande do Sul right? so, considering the sedex, it'll get as far as 100 dollars

  28. #28
    Senior Member OffspringBR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Brasil
    Posts
    208
    Quote Originally Posted by mchelski View Post
    you do realize there are no casa bahias in Rio Grande do Sul right? so, considering the sedex, it'll get as far as 100 dollars
    No, I don't realize that, lol. But, do you realize that this is an Online Store? And that the Shipping is for free? Even for your state. So you can buy it there, it will take one week to arrive, trust me!

  29. #29
    Moderator Desend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    New Brunswick, Canada
    Posts
    2,955
    Nintendo NID
    Desend
    Other Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Gnoll_Encampment Steam ID: Desend
    I really miss being able to hold the game in my hands, used to be really cool. Then I had kids and nothing sucks more than having a 2 year old figure out how to break the child safety lock and get into all of your games. I lost about 10 Wii games due to them being something cool to stand on and slide across the hardwood floors with.

    So sad to say, these days I am all about digital, at least until the kids get a little older.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 2337-3603-7726
    Nintendo Network ID: Desend
    Feel free to add me, just let me know so I can also add you!

  30. #30
    Censured mchelski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    3,912
    Nintendo NID
    mchelski
    Quote Originally Posted by OffspringBR View Post
    No, I don't realize that, lol. But, do you realize that this is an Online Store? And that the Shipping is for free? Even for your state. So you can buy it there, it will take one week to arrive, trust me!
    I believe you, it's just that I'm used to buy in this shop Wii-U
    and as you can see, the prices are more expensive. Really don't know why this difference.

  31. #31
    Senior Member Ballgeoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    963
    eShop all the way if the price is close. Being able to control all of my games on a whim from the gamepad without leaving my recliner is amazing.
    DeviousOne likes this.
    32GB Wii U Deluxe, 3DS XL, Original 3DS
    Wii Tag: Ballgeoff
    3DS Code: 1461-6486-1177

  32. #32
    is YOUR Daddy! DeviousOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Orlando Fl
    Posts
    15,100
    Nintendo NID
    DeviousOne
    Other Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: DeviousonePSU
    Quote Originally Posted by Ballgeoff View Post
    eShop all the way if the price is close. Being able to control all of my games on a whim from the gamepad without leaving my recliner is amazing.
    That is a benefit! never thought about that yesterday i was laying on my couch and started playing Kirby because my gf has Just dance in the Wii U and i wanted to play NFSU but i was being lazy so i just played kirby for an hour or so LOL
    (((Post King)))


    Nintendo ID: DeviousOne

    DeviousOne's Reviews:
    Wii U: Nintendo Land New Super Mario U

  33. #33
    is YOUR Daddy! DeviousOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Orlando Fl
    Posts
    15,100
    Nintendo NID
    DeviousOne
    Other Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: DeviousonePSU
    Current every game i have i got a sweet deal on:

    Just dance 20 bucks at gamestop
    NSMBU 40 bucks NEW from CL
    NFSU 30 bucks from EA website.

    Only game i buy digitally are VC games
    (((Post King)))


    Nintendo ID: DeviousOne

    DeviousOne's Reviews:
    Wii U: Nintendo Land New Super Mario U

  34. #34
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Kahhhhyle View Post
    As others have said if something happens to your console all your downloaded games are gone. And without a disc you can't bring games over to a friends house, or sell it if you don't like it, or let somebody borrow it. But with downloads if you have the deluxe Wii U you get the 10% off and it instantly links to your club Nintendo so you don't need to deal with codes. Not to mention a hard drive with ten games on it takes up much less space then ten physical games on it.
    Can you explains to me the 10% thing. I have the deluxe set and registered on everysite that I could. Nintendo club and ddp site. Except, I couldnt register on the ddp site until a full day after my first purchase or something along those line. I got a 5 dollar code to the eShop which is nice, but paid full price plus tax for my eShop purchase.

    -P

  35. #35
    Senior Member alistairmartin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Essex
    Posts
    169
    Quote Originally Posted by drew79 View Post
    I go for whatever the better deal is. Eshop prices never seem to go down, whereas Best Buy, Amazon whomever, will actually compete to get you to buy a game from them.
    This. The Sonic All Stars Racing game, which is still full price on the eshop, has been rather competitively reduced by retailers for a while now. If effectively halving the price means I have to get up half way through to put a disc in the tray, then so be it, aha.

  36. #36
    Junior Member xwaitxwhatx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Kahhhhyle View Post
    As others have said if something happens to your console all your downloaded games are gone.
    Why do people keep saying if something happens to the console the games are gone, this is not true. if something happens to the console and you end up getting a new one... then you just download the game into the new one again

  37. #37
    Moderator Desend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    New Brunswick, Canada
    Posts
    2,955
    Nintendo NID
    Desend
    Other Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Gnoll_Encampment Steam ID: Desend
    Quote Originally Posted by xwaitxwhatx View Post
    Why do people keep saying if something happens to the console the games are gone, this is not true. if something happens to the console and you end up getting a new one... then you just download the game into the new one again
    I'm pretty sure that's not how it works. You need to get Nintendo to do it I am pretty sure. Still it can be done so you don't have to worry about losing your games.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 2337-3603-7726
    Nintendo Network ID: Desend
    Feel free to add me, just let me know so I can also add you!

  38. #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    126
    Nintendo NID
    Sargon
    Other Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: sargon-
    Quote Originally Posted by Desend View Post
    I'm pretty sure that's not how it works. You need to get Nintendo to do it I am pretty sure. Still it can be done so you don't have to worry about losing your games.
    I don't know why Nintendo didn't make it account-level so that you can easily re-download games on another system. They clearly have a record of every game you have purchased, so it doesn't make sense to rely on the user's console to determine which games they own. It is well past time for a unified system that manages purchases across all Nintendo consoles (Wii U, 3DS, etc.) and allows things like Virtual Console titles to be shared between those systems without a need to re-purchase them.

  39. #39
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    4,354
    Quote Originally Posted by Sargon View Post
    I don't know why Nintendo didn't make it account-level so that you can easily re-download games on another system. They clearly have a record of every game you have purchased, so it doesn't make sense to rely on the user's console to determine which games they own. It is well past time for a unified system that manages purchases across all Nintendo consoles (Wii U, 3DS, etc.) and allows things like Virtual Console titles to be shared between those systems without a need to re-purchase them.
    Nintendo is rumored to be working on an account system, probably why the summer update was pushed back, I am expecting one around that time before the other next gen systems arrive.

  40. #40
    Senior Member Elite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Texas baby!!!
    Posts
    521
    Quote Originally Posted by DeviousOne View Post
    until there is a financial advantage to buying digital i will continue to buy physical games
    Going to have to agree with this. I would like to see the same sales as possibly steam.
    Max Lazy 10 likes this.
    Nintendo Live ID: Elitepwnsface

    My white wii U is better than your black one.

  41. #41
    Senior Member RazoE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    455
    I love digital games. The only time I ever read a game's manual was while taking a dump. I download everything as I can swap back and forth without worrying about scratches or giant cases for little games (looking at you, 3ds cases).

    Even when I was younger I would remove all my disc games from their cases and put them in a cd album . I'd get a little rack for my cartridge games.

    The deluxe digital promotion is just a bonus.
    3DS friend code 1134 7615 5168
    NNID ​ma70power

  42. #42
    Senior Member sig7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    West coast
    Posts
    3,400
    i want to get a hard drive and put a bunch of games on it, what hard drive is the best?

  43. #43
    Senior Member Elite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Texas baby!!!
    Posts
    521
    Quote Originally Posted by sig7 View Post
    i want to get a hard drive and put a bunch of games on it, what hard drive is the best?
    It really doesn't matter to much. But i would recommend trying to find a steal of a deal.

    TechBargains: Best Deals, Dell Coupons, Cheap Laptops, Computer Sales

    - Under storage tab keep a look out for deals. I love this site because it it tracks good deals on all kinds of stuff.
    Nintendo Live ID: Elitepwnsface

    My white wii U is better than your black one.

  44. #44
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    17
    Nintendo is not making physical releases terribly worth having anymore. I was really saddened by the cheapo quality of wii u game boxes, and Zelda Wind Waker has no instruction manual inside. Fifty bucks and I can't even get a nice manual????

  45. #45
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    NC USA
    Posts
    51
    I was disappointed with the lack of a manual in WWHD too, but still had a nice box . The digital versions just don't feel right to me on a nintendo console right now. Maybe one day when they make it more like a psn account, where you can use the games on up to 4 devices, then it will feel better. Right now it feels like if my wiiU dies my games die with it.

  46. #46
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    25
    I also prefer to have the physical copy of a game as well but I will go eShop if the price is good. In my opinion, the download game cost should be lower based on the fact that you don't have a game disc, case or manual and that should translate into a lower cost because you are just getting the software.

  47. #47
    Member TheStick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    51
    I prefer physical copies so when I'm finished with them I can sell or trade for other games.

  48. #48
    Senior Member wiiant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    374
    I buy digital. I've had too many "accidents" with my discs and kids
    Rugmouse likes this.

  49. #49
    Member Buggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    55
    I prefer physical over digital.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •