Mario Kart 8 for Wii U now available!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 83
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Super Smash Bros. for WiiU : Your Top 3 most requested new Characters

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    73

    Super Smash Bros. for WiiU : Your Top 3 most requested new Characters

    Sakurai is busy making the last changes to the game before it releases, but he said that he still has a few more characters left to announce! Well, here are my top 3 new characters that I wish he could announce before the games are released.

    1.Rayman (from Rayman Legends) - Okay, I know many of you will question this. Some of you may go against this decision due to what Ubisoft did (delayed Rayman Legends for WiiU and make it un-exclusive). But you can't deny that he makes an amazing fighter, with the way he is shaped and all the tricks and punches he has. His Final Smash could be him calling hundreds of Lums and attacking all the players, and if a Purple Lum grabs you, it's automatic KO for you! There are endless possibilities with Rayman.

    2.Mallo (From Pushmo) - First of all, he's a sumo. With the way this character is made, he can have unique side smashes, from using walls to push enemies away and down the arena. He can tackle also. He just looks fit for the SSB world. His Final smash could be that he turns the arena into a puzzle, and those who don't make it to the top on time will be KO'd off the arena.

    3. Bayonetta (Bayonetta 1+2)- No, I'm not grabbing into the Third Party bag guys, this character is actually very fitting to the smash universe! I won't even go on the topic of what moves she could use, because we all know this witch can have many combos, and be a special fighter that relies on consecutive moves to achieve high damage. Her Final Smash could be her using her hair magic to grab at many characters and those who get trapped will be sent into a vortex and get knocked out by a swipe of that huge monster seen in B2 trailers, and if you're high in percentage, you get KO'd.


    Well, those are my three most requested new characters. What are yours? You can just leave a small list or, like me, can leave a reason why. Thanks for reading!



  2. #2
    Chaotix Detective Vector The Crocodile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    5,567
    Quote Originally Posted by techboy.oh View Post
    Sakurai is busy making the last changes to the game before it releases, but he said that he still has a few more characters left to announce! Well, here are my top 3 new characters that I wish he could announce before the games are released.

    1.Rayman (from Rayman Legends) - Okay, I know many of you will question this. Some of you may go against this decision due to what Ubisoft did (delayed Rayman Legends for WiiU and make it un-exclusive). But you can't deny that he makes an amazing fighter, with the way he is shaped and all the tricks and punches he has. His Final Smash could be him calling hundreds of Lums and attacking all the players, and if a Purple Lum grabs you, it's automatic KO for you! There are endless possibilities with Rayman.

    2.Mallo (From Pushmo) - First of all, he's a sumo. With the way this character is made, he can have unique side smashes, from using walls to push enemies away and down the arena. He can tackle also. He just looks fit for the SSB world. His Final smash could be that he turns the arena into a puzzle, and those who don't make it to the top on time will be KO'd off the arena.

    3. Bayonetta (Bayonetta 1+2)- No, I'm not grabbing into the Third Party bag guys, this character is actually very fitting to the smash universe! I won't even go on the topic of what moves she could use, because we all know this witch can have many combos, and be a special fighter that relies on consecutive moves to achieve high damage. Her Final Smash could be her using her hair magic to grab at many characters and those who get trapped will be sent into a vortex and get knocked out by a swipe of that huge monster seen in B2 trailers, and if you're high in percentage, you get KO'd.


    Well, those are my three most requested new characters. What are yours? You can just leave a small list or, like me, can leave a reason why. Thanks for reading!

    you do realize these characters will most likely never make it?


    also if you want that to be bayonetta's final smash, you might as well add blood and gore to the game. have you not played bayo 1? her hair transformations literally tear off limbs, leave blood everywhere, and eats them up. dont think thats appropriate for a smash game.

  3. #3
    Ace Attorney Gammalad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    4,870
    Nintendo NID
    Gammalad
    Other Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Gammalad Steam ID: Gammalad
    1. Phoenix Wright
    2. Phoenix Wright
    3. Franziska Von Karma.
    I already made a promise for that if Phoenix is playable I am buying 10 copies of Smash and having a give away.
    The Wii U Forums local Ace Attorney and Ace Attorney expert.
    Want to play Ace Attorney but you don't want to hunt down the original DS games?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhpkHBUOJCM
    Happy WrightXMaya appreciation day!

    http://www.youtube.com/user/Gammalad
    With a keen eye for details, one truth will prevail.

    Gaming Blog:http://thegaminggamma.tumblr.com/


  4. #4
    Chaotix Detective Vector The Crocodile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    5,567
    Quote Originally Posted by Gammalad View Post
    1. Phoenix Wright
    2. Phoenix Wright
    3. Franziska Von Karma.
    I already made a promise for that if Phoenix is playable I am buying 10 copies of Smash and having a give away.

    better save that money then, ace attorney.


    but hes not coming, i wouldnt hold your breath.

  5. #5
    A logical Zelda fanboy? Zeldatrek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Sheboygan, WI
    Posts
    1,817
    Nintendo NID
    ZeldaTrek
    Other Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: zeldatrek
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshifan3 View Post
    you do realize these characters will most likely never make it?


    also if you want that to be bayonetta's final smash, you might as well add blood and gore to the game. have you not played bayo 1? her hair transformations literally tear off limbs, leave blood everywhere, and eats them up. dont think thats appropriate for a smash game.
    BEST SMASH GAME EVER!!

    Can we have a Luigi death stare fatality too please?

  6. #6
    Leave No Puzzle Unsolved RoytheRobot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    3,414
    Nintendo NID
    RoytheRobot
    Other Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: RoytheRobot
    1. Vectrexman
    2. Bomberman
    3. Shovel Knight

    Honorable mentions: Wonder Red, Rusty from Steamworld Dig and Toad.

    3DS Friend Code: 2895-7855-8742
    Nintendo Network ID: RoytheRobot

    Philippians 4:13
    I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

  7. #7
    A logical Zelda fanboy? Zeldatrek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Sheboygan, WI
    Posts
    1,817
    Nintendo NID
    ZeldaTrek
    Other Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: zeldatrek
    Quote Originally Posted by RoytheRobot View Post
    1. Valtrexman
    2. Bomberman
    3. Shovel Knight

    Honorable mentions: Wonder Red, Rusty from Rusty's Baseball and Cap'n Toad.
    Fixed it

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    73
    Notice I said "wish", and of course I played #1,, don't you think Nintendo will obviously make it less graphic than what it is (Bayonetta final smash) just a hair vortex animation and the players taking damage, I never said it needed to stick to its roots. Are you also implying that if Mario jumps on a character they will get crushed to death in a instant, or if Link uses his sword, the player will get sliced up and their bloody body parts will fall to the floor?? Let's be realistic here and also you haven't even positively contributed to the thread by listing some of your own at the time of me typing this, so please stop bringing negativity into this thread.

  9. #9
    Guide Kahhhhyle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    JERSEY
    Posts
    8,955
    Wish list, hmmm

    Shulk, Xenoblade was an awesome addition to the Wii's library. And I'd like to see Monolith get a little more love.
    Rayman for the reasons you've already stated. I also find it incredibly odd that they would make a third party character just a trophy and nothing more. I think he is playable.
    Dr. Robotnik Smash could use a few more villians. And Robonik (or Eggman if you must) is right up there next to Bowser or Ganon as far as iconic villians go
    Hardcore = Elitist Casuals

  10. #10
    Chaotix Detective Vector The Crocodile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    5,567
    Quote Originally Posted by techboy.oh View Post
    Notice I said "wish", and of course I played #1,, don't you think Nintendo will obviously make it less graphic than what it is (Bayonetta final smash) just a hair vortex animation and the players taking damage, I never said it needed to stick to its roots. Are you also implying that if Mario jumps on a character they will get crushed to death in a instant, or if Link uses his sword, the player will get sliced up and their bloody body parts will fall to the floor?? Let's be realistic here and also you haven't even positively contributed to the thread by listing some of your own at the time of me typing this, so please stop bringing negativity into this thread.

    dude i never said i wanted the game to be REALISTIC, i said bayonetta is a M rated game with gore and nudity, why put that in a smash game? you do realize bayonetta is almost completely naked when she does that hair vortex move.


    also this is a forum, so i can be critical of your posts if i want to. i never insulted you or flamed you, im simply DEBATING your opinion, thats what forums are for.

  11. #11
    Ace Attorney Gammalad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    4,870
    Nintendo NID
    Gammalad
    Other Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Gammalad Steam ID: Gammalad
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshifan3 View Post
    better save that money then, ace attorney.


    but hes not coming, i wouldnt hold your breath.
    He should at least be a trophy...like seriously thats an insult that he hasn't been a trophy yet in the series. I always thought he had on in Melee underRyuichi Naruhodo, but no he never did.
    The Wii U Forums local Ace Attorney and Ace Attorney expert.
    Want to play Ace Attorney but you don't want to hunt down the original DS games?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhpkHBUOJCM
    Happy WrightXMaya appreciation day!

    http://www.youtube.com/user/Gammalad
    With a keen eye for details, one truth will prevail.

    Gaming Blog:http://thegaminggamma.tumblr.com/


  12. #12
    Guide Kahhhhyle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    JERSEY
    Posts
    8,955
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshifan3 View Post
    dude i never said i wanted the game to be REALISTIC, i said bayonetta is a M rated game with gore and nudity, why put that in a smash game? you do realize bayonetta is almost completely naked when she does that hair vortex move.


    also this is a forum, so i can be critical of your posts if i want to. i never insulted you or flamed you, im simply DEBATING your opinion, thats what forums are for.
    Aren't the Metal Gear games M rated? And isn't there nudity in them? Snake made it in...
    The Detonator likes this.
    Hardcore = Elitist Casuals

  13. #13
    Senior Member Metroid_Fan1995's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Tallon IV
    Posts
    6,762
    Nintendo NID
    Crispy95
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshifan3 View Post
    dude i never said i wanted the game to be REALISTIC, i said bayonetta is a M rated game with gore and nudity, why put that in a smash game? you do realize bayonetta is almost completely naked when she does that hair vortex move.


    also this is a forum, so i can be critical of your posts if i want to. i never insulted you or flamed you, im simply DEBATING your opinion, thats what forums are for.
    The Metal Gear Solid games are rated M and Snake was put in Brawl. They don't have to put in the gore and nudity.

  14. #14
    Chaotix Detective Vector The Crocodile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    5,567
    Quote Originally Posted by Kahhhhyle View Post
    Aren't the Metal Gear games M rated? And isn't there nudity in them? Snake made it in...

    you dont get my point. my point is theres no way bayo would be made a character in smash without having some form of nudity or gore, considering her hair vortex would be her final smash, i dont think nintendo would appreciate that in their games.


    do you get it now?

  15. #15
    A logical Zelda fanboy? Zeldatrek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Sheboygan, WI
    Posts
    1,817
    Nintendo NID
    ZeldaTrek
    Other Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: zeldatrek
    Quote Originally Posted by Kahhhhyle View Post
    Aren't the Metal Gear games M rated? And isn't there nudity in them? Snake made it in...
    Butt Raiden did not

  16. #16
    Chaotix Detective Vector The Crocodile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    5,567
    anyway this is a rather pointless argument since shes not being in smash, so why argue?



    here are my 3 i want in


    mewtwo

    king k rool

    scyther

  17. #17
    Chaotix Detective Vector The Crocodile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    5,567
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeldatrek View Post
    Butt Raiden did not

    his final smash would be streaking and everyone that looks at him runs off the stage
    Zeldatrek likes this.

  18. #18
    Moderator Rainmaker133's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    7,569
    Pretty hard for me to make a list, honestly as I've always had 4 that I wanted in. I also completely limit myself to realistic and fitting entries. Those 4 were Little Mac, Megaman, Skull Kid, and Shulk. Two of them have made it in, one is an assist trophy (I'm still upset) and the last is still completely up in the air. If Shulk ends up making it in (hell, even Kalas. Someone needs to rep Monolith) then this will be a resounding victory for me.
    FlamingFury likes this.
    Nintendo ID - Rainmaker
    3DS Friend Code - 0946-2543-8206
    Steam - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198040604163
    Feel free to add me on any. (Just let me know)

    So I have a Let's Play channel now. That's cool... I guess.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbN...nW2wumA/videos

  19. #19
    Sir Donkus of Puncherelus heimbachae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    1,354
    Nintendo NID
    heimbachae
    Other Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: heimbachae PSN ID: heimbachae Steam ID: heimbachae
    I perked up cause I'm drunk and I thought someone said vectorman. I was mistaken.
    inquire within

  20. #20
    Guide Kahhhhyle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    JERSEY
    Posts
    8,955
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshifan3 View Post
    you dont get my point. my point is theres no way bayo would be made a character in smash without having some form of nudity or gore, considering her hair vortex would be her final smash, i dont think nintendo would appreciate that in their games.


    do you get it now?
    The Dev team can do whatever they want... She can do the vortex and keep her clothes on. I don't see the problem with it lol
    Hardcore = Elitist Casuals

  21. #21
    Chaotix Detective Vector The Crocodile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    5,567
    Quote Originally Posted by heimbachae View Post
    I perked up cause I'm drunk and I thought someone said vectorman. I was mistaken.

    drunk on life

  22. #22
    Moderator Rainmaker133's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    7,569
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshifan3 View Post
    you dont get my point. my point is theres no way bayo would be made a character in smash without having some form of nudity or gore, considering her hair vortex would be her final smash, i dont think nintendo would appreciate that in their games.


    do you get it now?
    I don't think that Bayonetta will be in at all, but there are absolutely ways to tone her down for ratings sake, and Snake is a good point. He has a whole arsenal of weapons in his games, but in Smash they made sure that he only used explosives because they refused to have realistic guns in the game.
    Nintendo ID - Rainmaker
    3DS Friend Code - 0946-2543-8206
    Steam - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198040604163
    Feel free to add me on any. (Just let me know)

    So I have a Let's Play channel now. That's cool... I guess.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbN...nW2wumA/videos

  23. #23
    Senior Member Skunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    346
    Nintendo NID
    Skunks
    Other Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Fathom Carter
    I really want to see King K Rool as a character. I wanted Skull Kid, but I'm happy with him being an assist trophy.

  24. #24
    Guide Kahhhhyle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    JERSEY
    Posts
    8,955
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker133 View Post
    I don't think that Bayonetta will be in at all, but there are absolutely ways to tone her down for ratings sake, and Snake is a good point. He has a whole arsenal of weapons in his games, but in Smash they made sure that he only used explosives because they refused to have realistic guns in the game.
    I think Kamiya ruled out Bayonetta when he told Smash fans to f#$% off lol.
    Hardcore = Elitist Casuals

  25. #25
    Sir Donkus of Puncherelus heimbachae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    1,354
    Nintendo NID
    heimbachae
    Other Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: heimbachae PSN ID: heimbachae Steam ID: heimbachae
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshifan3 View Post
    drunk on life
    life, yukon jack, same thing.
    inquire within

  26. #26
    Old Man Madmagican's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    A Cave
    Posts
    7,148
    Nintendo NID
    Madmagican
    Other Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: Madmagican
    Top three? yeah sure, what the hell (this includes characters not yet intro'd to Smash 4 because otherwise the list would only be newcomers)

    1. Isaac from Golden Sun
    2. Ridley (just to keep the fanboys from squealing all over the place)
    3. Shovel Knight....... just because I feel like it


    ....Tinker Knight might be compensating for something

    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4184-6307

  27. #27
    Mario Kart King! jellyfish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,175
    Snake isn't a good comparison because the developer of Snake is friends with Sakurai and asked him to put Snake in. It doesn't matter though because this thread is about most wanted not most likely.

    I want Shulk, Girahim, and Tetra.
    Nintendo ID: jellyfish

  28. #28
    Senior Member Metroid_Fan1995's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Tallon IV
    Posts
    6,762
    Nintendo NID
    Crispy95
    1. Ridley
    2. Ridley
    3. Ridley

    For obvious reasons.
    LegendaryPopFizz likes this.

  29. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    168
    1. Mallow or Geno from Mario RPG
    2. Shovel Knight!!!
    3. Tingle. Yes, I just said that. It would be the ULTIMATE insult to win as Tingle. Kooloo Limpah!
    3. Epona. I'm tired of all these bipedal supremacists having their way with title characters. Give me a quadriped, dangit. Wolf Link with Midna would be fine, but having Epona alone, now THAT would be sweet. Final smash would be a herd of goats you could chase around and run over errebody.

    Who are we really going to get?
    Maybe toadsworth, or pink gold baby peach, or toadette. On another note, Birdo should be a Yoshi alternate costume. I feel like I have an ADHD attack whenever I think about adding people to smash bros.

  30. #30
    Old Man Madmagican's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    A Cave
    Posts
    7,148
    Nintendo NID
    Madmagican
    Other Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: Madmagican
    Replace Shovel Knight with Ghirahim on my list

    not sure how that tongue slipped my mind


    ....Tinker Knight might be compensating for something

    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4184-6307

  31. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    499
    Wonder-Red, Inkling, Sceptile
    Rugmouse likes this.
    Games I've beaten on my Wii U
    Retail: WWHD*+, W101*, SMD3DW, NG3, DKCT%, Rayman Legends, ZombiU, Mario Kart 8
    eShop: Nano Assault Neo, Shovel Knight, Child of Light
    VC: Super Metroid, Kid Icarus, Super Castlevania IV, Super Mario World, Contra III: The Alien Wars, Super Mario Bros.
    *=beaten multiple times
    +=beaten on Hero Mode
    %=100% completion

  32. #32
    Member LegendaryPopFizz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Your inferior mind.
    Posts
    35
    Nintendo NID
    legendarypopfizz
    for this game, I'd like to see Ridley, King K. Rool, and Ray MK III.

    but for some future game, Banjo-Kazooie, Inkling, and Paper Mario.

  33. #33
    Probably Younger Than You FlamingFury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    The Great Southern Land
    Posts
    2,683
    Nintendo NID
    BlazeDog
    Other Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Kippykipp Steam ID: flaminfury
    Let's see.

    I wanted Skull Kid, but he's just an assist trophy.

    Shulk - After recently playing a bit of Xenoblade Chronicles (at a cousins house) and then immediately looking up every video I could find about it, I really want Shulk in, but I'm how seeing the future could be incorporated into his moveset

    Tingle - He has quite the fanbase in Japan, and I'm pretty sure that he could have a creative playset. I imagine his final Smash will involve rupees in some way, as well as his catchphrase.

    Wonder Red - He's from a new Nintendo IP. His moveset would be epic. Plus, W101 is one of my favourite games. Ever.

    I also want to see Bowser Jr. in the game, or at least a Clown Car item/assist trophy.
    JoesatMoes and Rugmouse like this.
    MY PERSONAL HYPE TRAIN!​​​​​​
    Feel free to add me (just have your forum username obvious):
    NNID: BlazeDog


  34. #34
    Member LegendaryPopFizz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Your inferior mind.
    Posts
    35
    Nintendo NID
    legendarypopfizz
    Quote Originally Posted by FlamingFury View Post
    Let's see.

    I wanted Skull Kid, but he's just an assist trophy.

    Shulk - After recently playing a bit of Xenoblade Chronicles (at a cousins house) and then immediately looking up every video I could find about it, I really want Shulk in, but I'm how seeing the future could be incorporated into his moveset

    Tingle - He has quite the fanbase in Japan, and I'm pretty sure that he could have a creative playset. I imagine his final Smash will involve rupees in some way, as well as his catchphrase.

    Wonder Red - He's from a new Nintendo IP. His moveset would be epic. Plus, W101 is one of my favourite games. Ever.

    I also want to see Bowser Jr. in the game, or at least a Clown Car item/assist trophy.
    Tingle has also been confirmed as an assist trophy, and Wonder Red along with the other wonderful ones are collectable trophies.
    Shulk will probably be playable though.

  35. #35
    Moderator GameNChick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    44,890
    Nintendo NID
    Nightsillusion
    Other Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Nights illusion PSN ID: gamenchick
    albeit its part of a joke,Shrek is one of the most requested characters lol
    ((( I am the Chick. That chirps in the night )))

    Nintendo Network ID: Nightsillusion
    XBOX Live: Nights illusion
    PSN ID: GameNChick
    3DS: 4725 8276 3022

  36. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    499
    A joke that needs to die along with the ogre that spawned it. If I could, I'd travel back in time to stop Shrek from ever being created.
    Games I've beaten on my Wii U
    Retail: WWHD*+, W101*, SMD3DW, NG3, DKCT%, Rayman Legends, ZombiU, Mario Kart 8
    eShop: Nano Assault Neo, Shovel Knight, Child of Light
    VC: Super Metroid, Kid Icarus, Super Castlevania IV, Super Mario World, Contra III: The Alien Wars, Super Mario Bros.
    *=beaten multiple times
    +=beaten on Hero Mode
    %=100% completion

  37. #37
    Member LegendaryPopFizz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Your inferior mind.
    Posts
    35
    Nintendo NID
    legendarypopfizz
    Quote Originally Posted by GoombaStomper View Post
    A joke that needs to die along with the ogre that spawned it. If I could, I'd travel back in time to stop Shrek from ever being created.
    Shrek was a great movie, the sequels sucked, and the broadway musical is a work of pure genious! Although I don't actually want Shrek in smash bros. I do enjoy making shrek puns hehe

  38. #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    346
    Obama snake mine craft guy

  39. #39
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,341
    Take out Megaman and Pacman and put in a CoD soldier, Elmo, and Master Chief (with a super cool thrwing-Doritos-grenades-at-everyone Final Smash)

    No but seriously 1) Shulk 2) Wonder Red and/or Bayonetta (if anything, Sakurai could make a Bayonetta-esque skin for Zero Suit Samus) 3) a Splatoon character (if anything as an Assist Trophy)
    NNID: Joesatmoes (i FINALLY got the Wii U!)
    Games I have: Nintendo Land, ZombiU, Assassins Creed 3,and Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

  40. #40
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,341
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryPopFizz View Post
    Shrek was a great movie, the sequels sucked, and the broadway musical is a work of pure genious! Although I don't actually want Shrek in smash bros. I do enjoy making shrek puns hehe
    You've got. to be. kidding me. Shrek 2 was the best Shrek movie (probably the only good one, perhaps with the exception of the Puss in Boots spin-off)!
    NNID: Joesatmoes (i FINALLY got the Wii U!)
    Games I have: Nintendo Land, ZombiU, Assassins Creed 3,and Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

  41. #41
    Guide Kahhhhyle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    JERSEY
    Posts
    8,955
    Oh I forgot! The kid from Harmoknight (I think his name was tempo), if not as a playable character then at least an assist trophy.
    LegendaryPopFizz likes this.
    Hardcore = Elitist Casuals

  42. #42
    Moderator GameNChick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    44,890
    Nintendo NID
    Nightsillusion
    Other Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Nights illusion PSN ID: gamenchick
    dont forget the ever so popular,call of duty soldier
    ((( I am the Chick. That chirps in the night )))

    Nintendo Network ID: Nightsillusion
    XBOX Live: Nights illusion
    PSN ID: GameNChick
    3DS: 4725 8276 3022

  43. #43
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    499
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryPopFizz View Post
    Shrek was a great movie, the sequels sucked, and the broadway musical is a work of pure genious! Although I don't actually want Shrek in smash bros. I do enjoy making shrek puns hehe
    I actually like the Shrek movies, I just hate all this "Shrek for Smash Bros!" and "Shrek is love, Shrek is life" crap. And if the movies never existing is the price it would take to put an end to such things, then so be it.
    Games I've beaten on my Wii U
    Retail: WWHD*+, W101*, SMD3DW, NG3, DKCT%, Rayman Legends, ZombiU, Mario Kart 8
    eShop: Nano Assault Neo, Shovel Knight, Child of Light
    VC: Super Metroid, Kid Icarus, Super Castlevania IV, Super Mario World, Contra III: The Alien Wars, Super Mario Bros.
    *=beaten multiple times
    +=beaten on Hero Mode
    %=100% completion

  44. #44
    EpicU: Nintendo Fan. EpicU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Nintendo Land
    Posts
    1,268
    Nintendo NID
    Herox95
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshifan3 View Post
    dude i never said i wanted the game to be REALISTIC, i said bayonetta is a M rated game with gore and nudity, why put that in a smash game? you do realize bayonetta is almost completely naked when she does that hair vortex move.


    also this is a forum, so i can be critical of your posts if i want to. i never insulted you or flamed you, im simply DEBATING your opinion, thats what forums are for.
    Now go search for those images, I dare you.
    3DS FC: 0259-0881-4310. Wii U: Herox95. Steam: minecraftsteve95.

    https://www.fictionpress.com/story/s...4748&chapter=1

  45. #45
    Senior Member TommyTLG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,749
    1. Ghirahim
    2. Bayonetta
    3. Krystal


    And I want dual katana Ganondorf from Wind Waker.
    Our Youtube channel!



    Twitter: TinyLunchboxGamers Twitter
    Facebook: TinyLunchboxGamers Facebook
    NNID: MysteryT

  46. #46
    Whatever! SkywardSword's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Hyrule
    Posts
    4,313
    Nintendo NID
    Vanskez88
    Other Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Skyward1988
    Bayonetta
    Bayonetta
    Cereza





    Nintendo Network ID: Vanskez88
    PSN ID: Skyward1988
    Nintendo 3ds Friend Code: 1032-2092-3585

  47. #47
    Swagmaster Swaggy Swagsire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Straya.
    Posts
    20
    Nintendo NID
    Gabelord
    Other Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Swaggy Swagsire Steam ID: joeywheeler9
    1. GOKU
    2. NARUTO
    3. MONKEY D LUFFY

    No, not really.

    1. A Castlevania Rep.
    2. Ness
    3. Ridley

    A Castlevania Rep. because Castlevania needs more representation (much like it needs more 2D games) and if by ANY chance there was a Castlevania Rep. it'd probably be Simon Belmont, but I think Soma Cruz would have the best moveset.

    Ness because I want him back, although I'm sure that they won't get rid of an original character. Hopefully he's just
    secret (like he was in Brawl, I guess).

    Ridley? I just want Ridley because I know how mad that would make the kids on Miiverse.

    To be honest, I don't see how 3rd party characters are bad, I wouldn't mind seeing a few more. (just as long as we don't get any more Sonic characters. >:I)
    FlamingFury likes this.
    "What is a man?! A miserable little pile of Secrets!" - Vlad Tepes, Count Dracula

    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/joeywheeler9/
    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/ErureidoKenshi
    Nintendo ID: Gabelord
    Basically Everything Else: Swaggy Swagsire

  48. #48
    Senior Member SpareChnge's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    552
    Nintendo NID
    SpareChnge
    Attached Images Attached Images





  49. #49
    A logical Zelda fanboy? Zeldatrek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Sheboygan, WI
    Posts
    1,817
    Nintendo NID
    ZeldaTrek
    Other Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: zeldatrek
    Quote Originally Posted by SpareChnge View Post
    Nope that is bad and you should feel bad. Besides we should give the kiddos what they want.

    Bender, A lovable robot ready willing and able to KILL ALL MARTHS!

  50. #50
    Ninja on the rise Ninja Monkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Ninja Temple
    Posts
    119
    Nintendo NID
    Psomaster
    1. Shulk (Xenoblade Chronicles)
    2. Ghirahim (LoZ)
    3. Bayonetta (Bayonetta)
    (4. Mewtwo) (Pokemon)
    (5. Wonder Red) (W101)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •