Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 80
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Who else got shipping confirmations?

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    5

    Cool Who else got shipping confirmations?

    Well its, official. Got my shipping notification today with tracking information this morning Should have it by Tuesday or Wednesday next week. System shipped from The Source in Canada. Can't wait.
    Black Dynamite likes this.



  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    297
    I got shipping confirmation yesterday on my Wii U and games. Mine should be here Nov 21.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Daemonrunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,411
    Not to correct anything, but I would suggest that whoever posts here, informs what site they ordered the Wii U from so people can be informed who is shipping.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    297
    Sorry, mine was with Best Buy Canada
    Daemonrunner likes this.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Daemonrunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,411
    Quote Originally Posted by Mylochek View Post
    Sorry, mine was with Best Buy Canada
    For people who ordered off ToysRUs.com - I called them this morning about pre-orders and the guy said that processing should start on Sunday and once everything is processed (which could take up to 2 days, I think) your order will be shipped.

    In short, best case scenario, you get yours shipped out on Monday, worst case scenario it goes out on Tuesday.

    HOWEVER, here is what the Help site says about Pre-Order shipping:

    Calculating Your Delivery Date: Pre-Order Items

    Pre-Order items are available for purchase on the Toys"R"Us and Babies"R"Us website in advance of the manufacturer's general public release date. Pre-Order items are shipped directly to you once the stated release date arrives and you will be notified of your order status via email. You will not be charged for any item until it is shipped to you. Expected shipment time for each item will be shown in your cart. Please note, expected shipment times appearing in your cart specify when an item is expected to leave our warehouse, not when it will arrive at its final shipping destination. Release dates may vary based on the manufacturer.

  6. #6
    rob
    rob is offline
    Site Owner rob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    155
    I pre-ordered from GameStop with the idea that I would walk into the store on November 18th and pick it up. If I'm not able to I'll be severely disappointed since I blocked off my entire day and have a friend from out of town visiting so we can pummel Wii U all day. This has me nervous!

  7. #7
    Senior Member Daemonrunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,411
    Quote Originally Posted by rob View Post
    I pre-ordered from GameStop with the idea that I would walk into the store on November 18th and pick it up. If I'm not able to I'll be severely disappointed since I blocked off my entire day and have a friend from out of town visiting so we can pummel Wii U all day. This has me nervous!
    I think as long as you scored a pre-order and not on their waiting list, you should be fine....

    On another note - WOW YOU POSTED!
    NightAngel and Black Dynamite like this.

  8. #8
    rob
    rob is offline
    Site Owner rob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    155
    LOL well as always I'm pretty busy... but I blocked off my entire Sunday for Wii U and got a BUNCH of games so I'm excited as all heck. I'm not obsessed with Zombies or anything but I'm really excited for ZombiU considering the game pad integrations.

    I'm a huge Baltimore Ravens fan and they play the arch rival Pittsburgh Steelers Sunday night. As of now, football is taking the backburner and getting DVR'd.

    Thanks for the clarification on GameStop. I'll give them a call later today just to verify. They actually said they MIGHT open at midnight on the 18th but probably not... if not I'm going to go in the store tomorrow and try to bribe the manager to do it lol!

  9. #9
    Moderator the ancient gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6,623
    Mine is being shipped by GameStop. No confirmation yet, no change in my order status.

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by blowback1976 View Post
    Well its, official. Got my shipping notification today with tracking information this morning Should have it by Tuesday or Wednesday next week. System shipped from The Source in Canada. Can't wait.
    Was it a basic or deluxe set. The source called me last week and said there would not be getting any deluxe units until nov 26 ???

  11. #11
    Eats Children Billy Mitchell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    5,736
    Quote Originally Posted by the ancient gamer View Post
    Mine is being shipped by GameStop. No confirmation yet, no change in my order status.
    I just got an email saying my buddy's Gamestop online order is being shipped and has a tracking number. (I made him use my email/power up rewards card so I can get the points)
    the ancient gamer likes this.

  12. #12
    Senior Member Daemonrunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,411
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Mitchell View Post
    I just got an email saying my buddy's Gamestop online order is being shipped and has a tracking number. (I made him use my email/power up rewards card so I can get the points)
    Nice! Score for you!

  13. #13
    Senior Member Andrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,426
    Good to know. Thanks for that nice piece of information.
    Nintendo ID: Had to bring the first one back about to do the update now
    Just enjoying hanging out with you guys and gals having a good time.
    BoA Song of the Day: ID; Peace B

  14. #14
    Moderator the ancient gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6,623
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Mitchell View Post
    I just got an email saying my buddy's Gamestop online order is being shipped and has a tracking number. (I made him use my email/power up rewards card so I can get the points)
    Saw your post, so I went to check on it again, and sure enough, just got the initial confirmation a few minutes ago. Still don't know when it'll arrive. I can't believe Hostess is going under!

  15. #15
    Senior Member Andrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,426
    Quote Originally Posted by the ancient gamer View Post
    Saw your post, so I went to check on it again, and sure enough, just got the initial confirmation a few minutes ago. Still don't know when it'll arrive. I can't believe Hostess is going under!
    To think it was just because of a baker's strike.
    Nintendo ID: Had to bring the first one back about to do the update now
    Just enjoying hanging out with you guys and gals having a good time.
    BoA Song of the Day: ID; Peace B

  16. #16
    Eats Children Billy Mitchell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    5,736
    Quote Originally Posted by the ancient gamer View Post
    Saw your post, so I went to check on it again, and sure enough, just got the initial confirmation a few minutes ago. Still don't know when it'll arrive. I can't believe Hostess is going under!
    With the upcoming end of days as predicted by the mayan calendar, you'd think Hostess' business would be skyrocketing. Truly a sad day..
    the ancient gamer likes this.

  17. #17
    Moderator the ancient gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6,623
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Mitchell View Post
    With the upcoming end of days as predicted by the mayan calendar, you'd think Hostess' business would be skyrocketing. Truly a sad day..
    Maybe the end of Hostess is the precursor of the end of days...

  18. #18
    Senior Member Andrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,426
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Mitchell View Post
    With the upcoming end of days as predicted by the mayan calendar, you'd think Hostess' business would be skyrocketing. Truly a sad day..
    In full dis-closer I have always though twinkies were gross. Also sells will be skyrocketing for sure now.
    Nintendo ID: Had to bring the first one back about to do the update now
    Just enjoying hanging out with you guys and gals having a good time.
    BoA Song of the Day: ID; Peace B

  19. #19
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by SGDGK View Post
    Was it a basic or deluxe set. The source called me last week and said there would not be getting any deluxe units until nov 26 ???
    I guess I should have mentioned that it was the basic set.
    Elite likes this.

  20. #20
    Senior Member Slaqr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    195
    First post!

    I can confirm that shipping confirmation emails (and UPS tracking numbers) have started to go out for the Wii U preorders from Gamestop (basic set). I paid for O/N shipping, so we'll see if it arrives tomorrow or if I'm still delayed until Monday.

  21. #21
    Senior Member Andrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,426
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaqr View Post
    First post!

    I can confirm that shipping confirmation emails (and UPS tracking numbers) have started to go out for the Wii U preorders from Gamestop (basic set). I paid for O/N shipping, so we'll see if it arrives tomorrow or if I'm still delayed until Monday.
    Make sure to keep us apprised of the situation.
    Nintendo ID: Had to bring the first one back about to do the update now
    Just enjoying hanging out with you guys and gals having a good time.
    BoA Song of the Day: ID; Peace B

  22. #22
    Senior Member LocoSublime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Procrasti-Nation
    Posts
    490
    Nintendo NID
    santaclause
    Other Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: steelpython1
    Gamestop just shipped mine.

  23. #23
    Senior Member Slaqr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    195
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    Make sure to keep us apprised of the situation.
    Gladly! I checked to make sure that UPS delivers Saturdays (they do FYI). All depends on whether or not GameStop actually chose next day delivery (and whether or not it is picked up today...the tracking info is just the generation of the shipping label, not actual pickup by UPS).

    Screen Shot 2012-11-16 at 1.23.41 PM.png

    FYI, anticipating Monday delivery as Next Day Air Saver promises next business day delivery
    Last edited by Slaqr; 11-16-2012 at 01:27 PM.

  24. #24
    Moderator the ancient gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6,623
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaqr View Post
    Gladly! I checked to make sure that UPS delivers Saturdays (they do FYI). All depends on whether or not GameStop actually chose next day delivery (and whether or not it is picked up today...the tracking info is just the generation of the shipping label, not actual pickup by UPS).

    Screen Shot 2012-11-16 at 1.23.41 PM.png

    FYI, anticipating Monday delivery as Next Day Air Saver promises next business day delivery
    And it depends on whether Nintendo is really pushing Sunday as the release date. If they are, it could be there on Tuesday. I got next day, too--it was only like five bucks more.

  25. #25
    Senior Member Slaqr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    195
    Quote Originally Posted by the ancient gamer View Post
    And it depends on whether Nintendo is really pushing Sunday as the release date. If they are, it could be there on Tuesday. I got next day, too--it was only like five bucks more.
    I doubt that it will be Tuesday. Generation of packing slips today indicates they are likely being picked up today (also lists the shipping date as 11/16/2012). UPS Next Day Air Saver guarantees delivery to residential locations before closing time Next Business Day. Next Business Day after Friday = Monday.

  26. #26
    Senior Member Daemonrunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,411
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaqr View Post
    I doubt that it will be Tuesday. Generation of packing slips today indicates they are likely being picked up today (also lists the shipping date as 11/16/2012). UPS Next Day Air Saver guarantees delivery to residential locations before closing time Next Business Day. Next Business Day after Friday = Monday.
    But if UPS delivers on Saturdays, that is also a business day for UPS. There is a possibility you could get it tomorrow.

  27. #27
    Senior Member Slaqr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    195
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemonrunner View Post
    But if UPS delivers on Saturdays, that is also a business day for UPS. There is a possibility you could get it tomorrow.
    Business day does not imply UPS business day. Business day, as a general standard, and for the standards of UPS, means M-F
    Elite likes this.

  28. #28
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3
    I got confirmation from BestBuy Canada that my Deluxe Wii U was shipped today. I'm still waiting for an update on my games and accessories.

  29. #29
    Junior Member King Stannis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    10
    I received shipping confirmation from GameStop.com (US) this afternoon. I preordered the Deluxe Set, and according to UPS, it will be here Monday with the two-day shipping I selected. It's good to hear that they are shipping units today instead of Monday.

  30. #30
    Senior Member Slaqr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    195
    Quote Originally Posted by King Stannis View Post
    I received shipping confirmation from GameStop.com (US) this afternoon. I preordered the Deluxe Set, and according to UPS, it will be here Monday with the two-day shipping I selected. It's good to hear that they are shipping units today instead of Monday.

    Ooh...I either REALLY like this or don't like it at all. I selected one day shipping, so MAYBE I get it tomorrow....but if I get it Monday (like you) I'm going to have to ask for some $$ back...

  31. #31
    Senior Member Erick89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    188
    I've had my shipping confirmation since MONDAY, but it doesn't officially ship until next Monday because it isn't released until Sunday.

  32. #32
    Senior Member Black Dynamite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Cleveland,Ohio
    Posts
    772
    Congratulations to all of you! I hope your systems and games come swiftly and quickly! See you all on the Network!

    Wii U-Black Dynamite
    Xbox/Xbox One-ab wii kenobi
    PS3-BigDuel

  33. #33
    Junior Member Yagami Light's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    6
    For anyone from the US who pre ordered from gamestop with one day shipping: did you get a delivery estimate yet? I was hoping i would get it tomorrow. UPS hasnt picked it up yet it seems.

  34. #34
    The Senior Member Bob Singh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,365
    EB Games , it's been shipped. Will get on Monday. Worst case Tuesday.

    Jim Adkins, of Jimmy Eat World

  35. #35
    Junior Member King Stannis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Yagami Light View Post
    For anyone from the US who pre ordered from gamestop with one day shipping: did you get a delivery estimate yet? I was hoping i would get it tomorrow. UPS hasnt picked it up yet it seems.
    UPS doesn't deliver on Saturdays unless you paid for Saturday delivery, which costs an enormous amount of money. You should definitely get it Monday.

  36. #36
    The Senior Member Bob Singh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,365
    mine is shipped with Purolator

    Jim Adkins, of Jimmy Eat World

  37. #37
    Senior Member Elite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Texas baby!!!
    Posts
    519
    preordered in store. Hope you guys gets your consoles before Sunday. That would be sweet. I hope i can get my Sunday, but haven't heard anything from my store.
    Nintendo Live ID: Elitepwnsface

    My white wii U is better than your black one.

  38. #38
    Senior Member Black Dynamite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Cleveland,Ohio
    Posts
    772
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Singh View Post
    mine is shipped with Purolator
    What is Purolator Bob?

    Wii U-Black Dynamite
    Xbox/Xbox One-ab wii kenobi
    PS3-BigDuel

  39. #39
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    572
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Dynamite View Post
    What is Purolator Bob?
    canadian shipping company

  40. #40
    Senior Member Trompen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    366
    I'm so jealous of you. My Wii U will ship in 12 days or so.

    Gotta hate to live in Europe when things like this happen - but I'm looking forward to everyone's HANDS-ON on the Wii U! I hope you guys can make some videos and things, to make my life a little better for the next two weeks or so.

  41. #41
    Senior Member Black Dynamite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Cleveland,Ohio
    Posts
    772
    Quote Originally Posted by cloud8521 View Post
    canadian shipping company
    Oh! Thanks Cloud!

    Wii U-Black Dynamite
    Xbox/Xbox One-ab wii kenobi
    PS3-BigDuel

  42. #42
    Senior Member Slaqr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    195
    My 1-day shipping is showing Monday. Same as other peoples 2-day shipping. Makes me wonder why I paid more.

  43. #43
    Lady Antebellum Fanatic Colton S's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Traversing Kalos!
    Posts
    2,876
    Nintendo NID
    Colton41
    Hey, even though I preordered online and it will be shipped to my house, but do you think I could go to target and pick mine up instead?
    There's a wild, wild whisper blowin' in the wind, callin' out my name like a long lost friend. Oh, I miss those days as the years go by, oh, nothin's sweeter than summertime and American Honey... ~American Honey, by Lady Antebellum

  44. #44
    Senior Member Slaqr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    195
    Quote Originally Posted by Colton S View Post
    Hey, even though I preordered online and it will be shipped to my house, but do you think I could go to target and pick mine up instead?
    No. They aren't going to let you pick one up AND still have one delivered to your house. The shipped one is likely already on its way.

  45. #45
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2

    i can confirm I scheduled 11/17/2012 for wii U delivery today

    i can confirm I scheduled 11/17/2012 for wii U delivery today by FEDEX....WTF..LOL.... ordered from walmart.

  46. #46
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2

    I can confirm I scheduled (11/17/2012) for wii U delivery today...anyone else?

    I can confirm I scheduled (11/17/2012) for wii U delivery today by FEDEX....WTF..LOL.... ordered from Walmart.



    ...anyone else?


    ----------------------
    want to move? movers twin cities.

  47. #47
    The Senior Member Bob Singh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,365
    sorry but there is already a thread like this.

    Who else got shipping confirmations?

    Jim Adkins, of Jimmy Eat World

  48. #48
    Senior Member El Presidente's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Not the Sea of Tranquillity
    Posts
    161
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Singh View Post
    sorry but there is already a thread like this.

    Who else got shipping confirmations?
    Merged duplicate threads. Feel free to hit report if you see anything like this and we can take care of it for you.
    Site Rules & Guidelines / Ultimate Guide to this Forum
    See something that's out of line, don't retort, hit report /!\

  49. #49
    The Senior Member Bob Singh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,365
    Quote Originally Posted by El Presidente View Post
    Merged duplicate threads. Feel free to hit report if you see anything like this and we can take care of it for you.
    ok . i will do that instead next time.
    El Presidente likes this.

    Jim Adkins, of Jimmy Eat World

  50. #50
    Senior Member LocoSublime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Procrasti-Nation
    Posts
    490
    Nintendo NID
    santaclause
    Other Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: steelpython1
    I got mine from gamestop and it should be at my house on monday, the 19.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •