Some might know this already, but I figured this would be good info for those who dont and for those who have yet to receive their consoles. If you stumble across a secret or want to give a visual aid to certain parts of games, you can! For example, if you find a secret entrance in a game and you want to tell the Nintendo community about it and provide a visual reference:
- Press the Home button when the image you want to snap is displayed on your gamepad screen.
- Next, press Miiverse and it will take you to the community page of whatever game you are currently playing.
- Click "Post" in the bottom right corner.
- A message board will pop up. You can select the image in the top right corner and create a text message to post with it. For example: "Found a hidden Riddler trophy in Batman: Here's a screenshot of the location."
- Click "post" again and Voila! Your message with a screenshot attached will be in that games community board.